After quite a slow start to the project, and after giving myself plenty of thinking time to decide the direction which this project will take, I have now compiled a list of tasks and goals I aim to achieve/accomplish by set times.
By Friday 21st April:
- Refine and digitise mindmaps/moodboards for future reference.
- Revisit the “day in the life” blog post and make sure everything is clear.
- Start the overall project timeplan – don’t worry too much about being entirely specific, as the timeplan is subject to change and can be edited if need be.
By Wednesday 26th April:
- Hand in a completed first draft of my FMP project proposal.
- Finish and hand in the rough draft for the overall project timeplan.
- Hand in a copy of my bibliography (doesn’t matter how much or little I’ve included, just need evidence of using it).
- Start research into the Bauhaus movement and some key artists (300+ words on each artist – include say 5 artists in a variety of disciplines to show the vast coverage of subject areas encompassed by the Bauhaus school).
By Friday 5th May:
- Attempt to complete comprehensive research into the following:
- The Bauhaus – as a movement and also do some brief research on the school itself.
- Josef Albers / Herbert Bayer / Wassiliy Kandinsky / Laszlo Moholy-Nagy / Joost Schmidt.