This is a brief list of the things that happened during a day in my life
- Wake up – contemplate meaning of life (as ever) – go toilet
- Check phone -Facebook/Instagram/Twitter/Snapchat – said good morning to Sophie
- Have breakfast – toast w/ butter – coffee (milky, 3 sugars)
- Let my dog out for a pee – say hi to mother
- Check Sky Sports News – updates about F1, cricket and football
- Check notifications on phone again
- Notification from Netflix, about a new(ish) series called Abstract: The Art of Design – Check notification out of curiosity – noticed some of the artists seem to be influenced by the Bauhaus school.
For this task we had to calculate our carbon footprint, and represent the data as an infographic.
Firstly, I did the test to calculate my annual carbon footprint, as according to wwf.org.
Here is a breakdown of my total carbon emissions, giving me simple data from which I could produce my infographic.
The image above is my basic infographic, representing the components of my yearly carbon emissions footprint.
The South Devon Coastal Renewable Energy Network (SDCREN) is a non-profit organisation based in Kingsbridge, Devon. They work to support people with renewable energy technologies in the South Devon coastal area, and actively encourage the establishment of new projects. The Network aims to support community groups, businesses and householders in the South Devon Coastal Local Action Group area to set up renewable energy projects and support those with existing installations.
I chose this company to rebrand because I felt it was the company most in need of change. The website is poor, in my opinion, and there is no real obvious branding. This allows me greater freedom within my designs, but also gives me good challenge to produce something completely from scratch.
The website above is the homepage for pafc.co.uk, the official site for Plymouth Argyle FC.
This layout is one adopted by the English Football League, for simpler navigation around the websites for its 72 member clubs. Some have their own independently designed sites, but most follow this format – one that gives easy access to anything regarding the respective clubs. uThe use of imagery on this page is simple, with one image beside each article, giving a helping hand to suggest what the article is about. The image of the club crest in the top left of the screen also acts as a button to redirect visitors to the homepage when they are on other pages. The use of