For this project, we have been given a live brief, for a corporate identity, packaging and advertising campaign promoting and rebranding a non-profit sustainable energy company in the local area.
The company I have chosen to rebrand is South Devon Coastal Renewable Energy Network, or SDCREN for short. I shall give more of an in depth background of the company in my next blog post.
For this project, I am tasked with creating the following:
- A new logo and branding style for SDCREN
- An A4 letterhead, a 1/3 A4 compliment slip, and a business card, for SDCREN
- An animated GIF or Sting (3D or 4D preferred) for SDCREN
- An A4 magazine advertisement calling for voluntary fundraising support for SDCREN
- A new website – including a home page and two other pages, for SDCREN
All outcomes are to be mounted on mount board for presentation. The deadline for this project is Monday March 13th.